When Emma Wolff, a young farmer’s daughter, left Useldange for America, she promised that upon her return, she would buy the town’s castle. A few years later, the now wealthy Emma returned to become the owner of Useldange Castle. This feat in particular earned her the nickname of “Dollarmatti”.
- - Meet Dollarmatti, a historical personage
- - Discover the history of this unique character and the castle of Useldange
- - Experience the life of residents of Useldange before the World War Two
- - You will be rewarded with a majestic view of Useldange from 28 metres high
- - A hearty tasting with typical American and Luxembourgish products
|min. 4 - max. 11 persons
|Other Themed Tours, Themed Tours
|German, French, Luxembourgish
contact informations: Regional Tourism Office Central/Western Luxembourg NPO (Visit Guttland)
1 Am Millenhaff, 8706 Useldingen, Luxemburg
Offered byTeam Visit Guttland
If you want to travel back in time and meet this unique character and learn more about her extraordinary life, this slow trip is for you. Emma Wolff will meet you along the tour, at those places that were especially close to her heart. The tour ends in Emma’s Kitchen in a cosy atmosphere, where an AmericanLuxembourgish supper will be served.
This offer was created in collaboration between the Regional Tourism Office Guttland and the "Kultur- a Buergfrënn Useldeng" association.
Regional Tourism Office Central/Western Luxembourg NPO (Visit Guttland)
T. +352 2822 7862