The journey begins when Georges Krack picks you up with his comfortable minibus. He’ll take you to meet some local food producers, and you’ll get an insight into the origin of local products. You’ll spend lunchtime in an authentic restaurant where traditional specialities are served.
- Direct contact with the person behind the offer, Georges Krack, and the local food producers
- Enjoy local products
- An authentic tour that is fun for everyone
- It’s an exclusive day trip for your small group. You set the pace.
- You don’t have to worry about a single thing — Georges Krack is your personal driver and guide.
- Guide/driver (incl. lunch for the guide)
- Price: Visits to local producers (EUR 5–15 per person, depending on the producer)
Anything not included in the main offer will need to be paid on the spot.
Please bring your booking confirmation with you.
|Participants||A group can consist of at least 1 and at most 8 people.|
|Languages||German, English, French, Luxembourgish|
This offer is fully accessible for nearly everyone and can accommodate 2 wheelchairs on request.
- Please bring your booking confirmation with you.
Mersch, Gare routière, 7590 Mersch, Luxemburg
Offered byAccount Explore Luxembourg with Georges Krack
At least two visits to local food producers will be done. Which producers make up the tour will depend on opening hours and will be individually chosen for each booking.
Before you head back home, Georges will take you to one of the region’s many cultural must-see places. He’ll give you some recommendations and will adapt the tour to your individual wishes. Guttland is famous for its many castles and fortresses, so you can, for example, opt to visit Useldange Castle or one of the castles in the “Valley of the Seven Castles”. Or you can head to Rindschleiden, the smallest village in the country before Georges drops you off again back at the meeting point.
Duration: Day trip (about 10 hours)
Meeting point: Needs to be set individually and in advance with Georges Krack
Contact person: Georges Krack
Tel.: +352 661 728 109
Site web: www.explore.lu