Enjoy an e-bike ride in the heart of the Old Town. Let yourself be guided along the nice little brick-clad streets, while enjoying the liveliness of the numerous squares and admiring the essential monuments.
- fun and original visit accessible to the whole family
- discovery of the historical city center
- Panoramic views along the way
Available for an additional fee:
|Languages||English, French, German, Luxembourgish|
Sightseeing Luxemburg, 430-434 Route de Longwy, 1940 Luxembourg
During this playful tour of Luxembourg-City by e-bike you will ride through historical districts like Clausen, the Grund and the Pfaffenthal. On this ride you will enjoy breathtaking views of the Bock crags and the Old Town.
We've already prepared an itinerary for you - so, no need to worry about where you should bike in the city.
1) After having bought this activity, you'll receive a confirmation by email which contains a QR code and login credentials.
2) Next, you'll have to download the free app "Sightseeing.lu" to your phone, and scan the QR code with it.
Alternatively, you can enter your login credentials (marked on the booking confirmation) to access the app.
3) Now, all that's left to do is download the content of this activity in the app and you're ready for your e-bike adventure!
Simply attach your phone to the holder we have provided for this purpose on the handlebars.
In the app, you'll find your route including an interactive map, GPS navigation, audio guides on the POIs you'll pass on the way, as well as texts and images on these POIs.
All this is available to you in 4 languages (DE,LU,FR,EN).
Information on the tour:
Riding time : +/- 40 minutes
Distance : 8 km
Required fitness level: 1/5
Cultural content: 4/5
Family friendly: 5/5