Discover the Luxembourgish capital from the top of our open-top double-decker buses. We invite you to experience the most beautiful landmarks of our city and enjoy in the best way possible.
Does it sound a nice idea?
- Explore the vibrant upper-town of Luxembourg
- Enjoy the panoramic view from the top of the bus
- Discover the modern financial district of Kirchberg
- Philarmonie - one of Europe's most renowned concert halls
Hop On and Hop Off easily and flexible at any of our 8 bus stops!
- Boulevard de la Pétrusse (Luxembourg-Spuerkees)
- Rocade (Quai 3): You can easily hop on or hop off at the bus stop Rocade in Bonnevoie-Luxembourg. The Rocade stop is just behind the central train station.
- Amelie: The statue of Princess Amelie stands in the city park, near Boulevard Royal. Amelie was the wife of Prince Henry of the Netherlands, governor of the Grand Duchy from 1849 to 1879.
- Fondation Pescatore (Quai 1): Enjoy the magnificent view from the panorama elevator or from the viewing platform to the Pfaffenthal suburb and the Kirchberg Plateau. Walk past the Glacis field, where Luxembourg's largest and most famous annual fun fare, the "Schueberfouer", takes place at the end of August! Nearby is the "Grand Théâtre de Luxembourg".
- Philharmonie / Mudam: Take a look at the Mudam, the Grand-Duc Jean Museum of Modern Art, and explore the "Dräi Eechelen" fortress museum, where you can discover Luxembourg's historical heritage! In contrast, the avant-garde architecture of the nearby Philharmonie is a highlight.
- Luxexpo (Parvis Sud): Here you are in one of the new quarters of the City of Luxembourg, where shops, banks, large law firms and companies have set up their branches, and where you will also find the largest cinema complex in the country, with its bars and restaurants. The stop is located in front of the international exhibition centre called LUXEXPO - THE BOX.
- Funicular: Discover the funicular, key element of the intermodal exchange hub, which links the Pfaffenthal district to Plateau de Kirchberg. Located near the red bridge, the funicular connects passengers from the train to climb 40 metres in 63 seconds. Completely free of charge, the funicular offers stunning views of the valley and the bridge Grande-Duchesse Charlotte.
- Stäreplaz / Place de l'Etoile (Quai 4): Final stop of the Hop on Hop off tour.
(Please note that the tour is subject to change for the 2022 season due to worksites ocurring in the city).