Want to experience the sunrise in a special way? Sign up for the early bird kayak tour. The 90-minute tour starts at 5:30 a.m. and is accompanied by a kayak trainer and a local guide. Breakfast included after the tour. Overnight stay possible. Children (from 10 years) only in company of an adult!
- Guided sunrise kayak tour for adults and children aged 10 and over.
- Nature, flora and fauna in combination with water sports on the Upper Sûre reservoir
- Breakfast buffet after tour, overnight stay also possible
- Upper Sûre Nature Park in the Éislek region
- Suitable for families
|Participants||Minimum of participants: 6 persons
Maximum: 12 persons|
Spectators free of charge
Terms of cancellation
Unless stated otherwise, the participant and/or his legal representative agrees that by participating in this event, he may be photographed or filmed and that these photographs or videos may be published in the press or be used for any non-commercial purposes in direct context with the concerned activity. The participant agrees to the fact that with the release of the photographs/videos, he is not entitled to any payment.
Experience the sunrise on the Upper Sûre Lake on a very special kayak trip. With a maximum of 12 participants, we leave at 5.30 am and greet the dawn from the kayak. Afterwards, we end the trip with a delicious breakfast at the youth hostel Lultzhausen.
Book your Early Bird kayak trip now.
- 52 € (guided kayak tour and breakfast included for members)
- 57 € (guided kayak tour and breakfast included for non-members)*
- 85 € (1 overnight stay, guided tour and breakfast included for members)
- 95 € (1 overnight stay, guided tour and breakfast included for non-members)*
* Those who are not yet members can apply for membership in advance and save a lot of money. The card can be applied for directly online on the website: www.youthhostels.lu
Youth Hostel Lultzhausen