The 7 museums of Luxembourg City are +/- one mile apart. So why not hop on one of our e-bikes to easily reach the 7 museums at your own pace? The entrance fees for the museums are also already included in this package.
- Entry to the 7 museums of Luxembourg City
- A combination of sport & culture
- E-bikes of the latest generation
|Categories||Explore & Discover|
|Languages||English, French, German, Dutch, Luxembourgish|
430-434 Rte de Longwy, 1940 Luxembourg
Fancy a 6 km e-bike tour through Luxembourg City? Along the way, you will discover remarkable places and tourist attractions. The route includes 7 stops corresponding to the 7 museums of Luxembourg City. This offer is valid for 24 hours. You can schedule the museum visits throughout the day as you like.
The bike route will take you to the most important museums of the city, including:
1) Casino Luxembourg - Contemporary Art Forum (closed on Tuesdays)
2) Lëtzebuerg City Museum (closed on Mondays)
3) Musée National d'Histoire et d'Art (closed on Mondays)
4) Mudam Luxembourg (closed on Tuesdays)
5) Museum Dräi Eechelen (closed on Mondays)
6) Musée National d'Histoire Naturelle (closed on Mondays)
7) Villa Vauban (closed on Tuesdays)
Admission to these 7 museums is included in the price. After downloading the app sightseeing.lu and purchasing this tour, you will find 36 POIs on the interactive map displayed on your screen, which will be explained by text and audio.
These points of interest correspond to historical buildings, landmarks, parks and more.
Your smartphone will be transformed into a city guide!
You can easily attach your phone to the handlebar using the phone holder.