Georges Krack will pick you up with his minibus and take you to two or three local distilleries. During the degustations offered by the owners, you’ll get to taste various types of schnapps called “Drëpp” in Luxembourgish. A visit to one of the region’s must-see places will round out this day trip.
- Direct contact with the person behind the offer, Georges Krack, and the owners of the distilleries
- Enjoy local products
- These distilleries are private property and part and parcel of Luxembourgish heritage
- It’s an exclusive day trip for your small group. You set the pace
- You don’t have to worry about a single thing — Georges Krack is your personal driver and guide
- Guide/driver (incl. lunch for the guide)
- Price: Tastings (EUR 5–15 per person, depending on the distillery)
The following optional add-on can be booked:
Anything not included in the main booking price will need to be paid on the spot.
Please bring your booking confirmation with you.
|Participants||A group can consist of at least 1 and at most 8 people.|
|Languages||German, English, French, Luxembourgish|
You have to be 18 years or older to participate in the distillery tour. This offer is fully accessible for nearly everyone and can accommodate 2 wheelchairs on request.
- Please bring your booking confirmation with you.
Mersch, Gare routière, Mersch, Luxemburg
Offered byAccount Explore Luxembourg with Georges Krack
Which distilleries make up the tour will depend on opening hours and will be individually chosen for each booking. The word “Drëpp” comes from “Drëps” (a drop), hinting at the fact that “Drëpp” is best enjoyed with moderation. This will be followed by a traditional lunch in an authentic restaurant.
Before you head back home, Georges will take you to one of the region’s many cultural must-see places. He’ll give you some recommendations and will adapt the tour to your individual wishes. Guttland is famous for its many castles and fortresses, so you can, for example, opt to visit Useldange Castle or one of the castles in the “Valley of the Seven Castles”. Or you can head to Rindschleiden, the smallest village in the country before Georges drops you off again back at the meeting point.
Duration: Day trip (about 10 hours)
Meeting point: Needs to be set individually and in advance with Georges Krack
Contact person: Georges Krack
Tel.: +352 661 728 109
Site web: www.explore.lu