Exerience people and culture starts the moment when Ralph Schmitt welcomes you at his restaurant “De Bräiläffel” in Kleinbettingen. The small village is, among other things, known for the production of cereal products, which are sold across Europe.
- - A traditional menu created from local ingredients and accompanied by the perfect beer pairings
- - Learn about and taste various regional beers
- - Watch a demonstration of the “beer spike”
- - Direct contact from the beer sommelier and restaurant owner
- - Additional option to book an overnight stay
- Beer tasting
Additional drinks (wine, soft drinks,…) and overnight stay at the hotel (on request) are not included in the offer.
Customers need to bring their booking confirmation with them.
|Participants||Groups of 2 to 15 people|
|Categories||Beer Seminars, Wine & Beer|
|Languages||German, English, French, Luxembourgish|
Customers need to be of age (18)
- Please, let us know in advance if you have any food allergies.
Contact informations restaurant "De Bräiläffel"
5 Rue du Moulin, 8380 Kleinbettingen, Luxemburg
Offered byRestaurant De Bräiläffel
Explore various beers during a tasting offered by Ralph, beer sommelier and owner of the traditional restaurant. Then, expand your culinary journey and palate with a seasonal and traditional 4-course menu of local specialities. Each course is accompanied by the appropriate beer pairing. A cosy atmosphere is guaranteed.
The menu can change with the seasons. At some point in the evening, Ralph Schmitt will demonstrate the use of the “beer spike”.
An additional overnight stay at the hotel can be booked by phone or by email.